This recipe is from here. I renamed it Oreo Delight because it is very similar to this dessert that my mom has made for years and years. My husband could not get enough of this Oreo deliciousness. It was a huge hit!
1 pkg of regular Oreos
1/2 c. of butter
1 lg box of instant chocolate pudding
2-8 oz cool whips
8 oz. of cream cheese, softened
1 c. powdered sugar
- Crush the whole package of Oreos with a food processor, or in a bag and a rolling pin. Save a 1/2 c. to sprinkle on top of dessert when it's done.
- Pour remaining crumbs in a 13x9 pan.
- Melt butter and pour into crumb mix. Stir it up good and press crumbs in bottom of pan to make a crust.
- Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it setup in the fridge.
- In a mixing bowl blend cream cheese until smooth and add powdered sugar, mix.
- Fold in 1-8 oz tub of cool whip.
- Top Oreo layer with cream cheese mix, then pudding, then your last 8 oz tub of cool whip, and then sprinkle remaining Oreo's on top.
- Cover and refridgerate until ready to serve.