I love me some Chocolate Delight! This is yet another family favorite that we make during the spring and summer months and I think you will like it too!
1 c. flour
1 stick butter
1 c. chopped pecans
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 c. powdered sugar
12 oz. tub of Cool Whip
1 (3 oz.) box instant chocolate pudding
1 (3 oz.) box instant vanilla pudding
3 c. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Morsels
- In a small microwaveable bowl, melt butter.
- Stir in flour and combine until dough is formed.
- Press dough into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven and top with chopped pecans (optional).
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and half of the cool whip.
- Mix well and spread evenly over crust.
- In a large bowl combine chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding, milk and vanilla.
- Whisk until pudding thickens.
- Spread pudding evenly on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining cool whip and sprinkle with chocolate chips and chopped nuts.