1 box yellow cake mix
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 (16oz.) can pumpkin puree (no spices added)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the directions on the box but DO NOT ADD WATER.
- Stir in pumpkin puree and spices.
- Pour in to muffin tin.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
2 (8 oz.) pkg cream cheese, softened
2 c. powdered sugar
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together until creamy.
- Frost cupcakes when completely cool and top with a candy corn.