Super Yum! I found this on the Kraft website and HAD to make it because it included many of my favorite things, artichokes, tomatoes, pesto and rice! It was way easy and the clean up was a cinch!Ingredients:
3 c. instant white rice, uncooked
3 c. warm water
6 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 (13.75 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
2 large tomatoes, chopped (I halved cherry tomatoes)
1/2 c. Kraft zesty Italian dressing
1/4 c. pesto
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix rice and water in a bowl.
- Spoon rice into the center of 6 large sheets of heavy-duty foil.
- Top with chicken, artichokes and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl mix the dressing and pesto and drizzle over chicken.
- Double fold the top and sides of the foil to create a packet, leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove packets from oven and cut slits in foil to release steam before opening.
- NOTE: This recipe serves 6 so a halved it and made 3 packets for our family of three!