4.17.2013

Chicken Caesar Sandwiches

I love me a crock-pot recipe!  This one could not be easier or taste more amazing!  I love Caesar salad and so does my husband so when I saw this recipe on pinterest it was a no-brainer.  The original recipe is from here.  This is so easy you could double or triple the recipe and serve it at your next gathering!
Ingredients:

1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts (I used Chicken Breasts)
1/2 to 1 cup of your favorite Caesar dressing
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley or 2 teaspoons of dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
12 slider buns (I used Hawaiian Rolls)

Directions:

-  Place chicken in slow cooker with 2 cups of water, cover and cook on low heat for 4-6 hours.
-  Remove chicken from cooker and drain the water from the slow cooker.
-  Shred chicken, discarding any fat.
-  Place chicken back in the cooker and pour dressing, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and pepper over the top. -  Stir until mixed evenly. Cover and cook on high heat for 30 minutes or until mixture is hot.
-  Spoon 1/4 cup mixture onto each roll.
-  Top with extra shredded Parmesan cheese and lettuce to serve.

1 comment:

Online PhD Degree Programs by Annie said...

This is a crock pot chicken Caesar sandwich! I love it! It looks delicious. Thank you so much for posting the recipe as well. I bet the Hawaiian sweet rolls make it taste even better.

Please visit My Website: Online PhD UK Degree Programs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails