I love me a crock-pot recipe! This one could not be easier or taste more amazing! I love Caesar salad and so does my husband so when I saw this recipe on pinterest it was a no-brainer. The original recipe is from here. This is so easy you could double or triple the recipe and serve it at your next gathering!
1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts (I used Chicken Breasts)
1/2 to 1 cup of your favorite Caesar dressing
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley or 2 teaspoons of dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
12 slider buns (I used Hawaiian Rolls)
- Place chicken in slow cooker with 2 cups of water, cover and cook on low heat for 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from cooker and drain the water from the slow cooker.
- Shred chicken, discarding any fat.
- Place chicken back in the cooker and pour dressing, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and pepper over the top. - Stir until mixed evenly. Cover and cook on high heat for 30 minutes or until mixture is hot.
- Spoon 1/4 cup mixture onto each roll.
- Top with extra shredded Parmesan cheese and lettuce to serve.