Holy Cow you guys! This pasta is A.MAZING!!! My husband went back for seconds and both my kiddos ate it up! It seriously tasted like a dish you would order at an Italian restaurant. Of course this recipe came from here It could not be easier to make. Seriously. So, So, Good!!!!
1 box penne pasta
1 (15 oz.) jar Alfredo sauce
1 (24oz.) jar Marinara sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the box.
- In a large bowl, combine Alfredo and marinara sauce.
- Stir in half of the mozzarella and half of the Parmesan.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly.
- I served mine with garlic bread!