This salad was SO good! Perfect for summer!!! The recipe comes from The perfect Pantry!
For the dressing:1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
1/4 cup buttermilk
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp capers, chopped
1/4 tsp agave nectar
1/2 tsp rice vinegar
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1/4 tsp fresh black pepper, or to taste
For the salad:2 cups diced cooked chicken breast (I use rotisserie chicken from the grocery store)
1 avocado, peeled and diced
1/2 cup diced cucumber
3/4 cup of cherry tomatoes
Handful of black olives, cut in half
Fresh dill weed (2 Tbsp chopped, plus extra for garnish)
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Romaine lettuce leaves
- In a mason jar, shake together all of the dressing ingredients, and set aside.
- Add the chicken, avocado, cucumber, green pepper, cucumber, tomatoes and olives to a mixing bowl.
- Toss in a few tablespoons of chopped dill, and as much of the dressing as you like.
- Stir everything well, then fold in the feta cheese.
- Pile salad into the lettuce leaves.