6.01.2012

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake

I found this little gem on Pinterest but I am not sure where the original recipe came from.  If you know whose recipe this is please let me know so I can give them credit!

This is seriously the easiest, most moist cake you will ever make!  I am going to try a variation of it by using 2 boxes of vanilla pudding instead of one vanilla and one chocolate.  That way it comes out as a vanilla cake with chocolate chips instead of chocolate cake with chocolate chips.  Either way this cake is GOOD!

Ingredients:

1 box yellow cake mix
1 box instant vanilla pudding
1 box instant chocolate pudding
1 c. sour cream
3/4 c. vegetable oil
4 eggs
12 oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels

Directions:

-  Mix all ingredients in a large bowl for two minutes.
-  Spray bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
-  Pour batter into bundt pan.
-  Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
-  I dusted mine with powdered sugar but that is optional!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

My grandmother made this cake when I was little (we called it chocolate chip pound cake). The only difference is that instead of using chocolate pudding and making the whole cake chocolate, she split the batter and put 1/2 cup of chocolate syrup in one half and the chocolate chips in the other half. Then she put the chocolate batter in the bundt pan first and then the chip batter and ran a knife through the cake. It came out with a dark chocolate "crust" with a white (or yellow) cake center. I make it all the time, and it is so delicious we polish it off in a few days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails