I found this little gem on Pinterest but I am not sure where the original recipe came from. If you know whose recipe this is please let me know so I can give them credit!
This is seriously the easiest, most moist cake you will ever make! I am going to try a variation of it by using 2 boxes of vanilla pudding instead of one vanilla and one chocolate. That way it comes out as a vanilla cake with chocolate chips instead of chocolate cake with chocolate chips. Either way this cake is GOOD!
1 box yellow cake mix
1 box instant vanilla pudding
1 box instant chocolate pudding
1 c. sour cream
3/4 c. vegetable oil
12 oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl for two minutes.
- Spray bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter into bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- I dusted mine with powdered sugar but that is optional!