I LOVE the Pioneer Woman! I was watching her new show one morning and she made Egg in a Hole for breakfast. It looked SO easy and SO good so I had to try it out. It was AW.SOME! It took no time to make so I can easily make them before school! Try these! NOW!
Slices of whatever sandwich bread you have in your pantry
Salt and Pepper
- Melt a good amount of butter in a large skillet. The more butter the better!
- Use a biscuit cutter or a lid from a jar to cut out one circle in each piece of bread.
- Place your bread and the hole you removed in the skillet.
- Crack and egg into the hole in the bread.
- I cook mine until the whites have firmed up before I flip them over.
- Cook until your desired done-ness. I like my fried eggs runny!
- Don't forget to flip your little circles over too! They become crispy, juicy morsels!
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve!