5.10.2012

Egg In A Hole

I LOVE the Pioneer Woman!  I was watching her new show one morning and she made Egg in a Hole for breakfast.  It looked SO easy and SO good so I had to try it out.  It was AW.SOME!  It took no time to make so I can easily make them before school!  Try these! NOW!

Ingredients:

Slices of whatever sandwich bread you have in your pantry
Eggs
Butter
Salt and Pepper

Directions:

-  Melt a good amount of butter in a large skillet.  The more butter the better!
-  Use a biscuit cutter or a lid from a jar to cut out one circle in each piece of bread.
-  Place your bread and the hole you removed in the skillet.
-  Crack and egg into the hole in the bread.
-  I cook mine until the whites have firmed up before I flip them over.
-  Cook until your desired done-ness.  I like my fried eggs runny!
-  Don't forget to flip your little circles over too!  They become crispy, juicy morsels!
-  Salt and pepper to taste and serve!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails