I found this little gem on Pinterest, of course, and will be adding it to my go-to meal rotation. It was super easy and very flavorful. The whole family loved it! The original recipe is from here.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3/4 c. crushed corn flakes
3/4 c. Parmesan cheese
1 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
1 stick butter
- In a shallow dish combine corn flakes, Parmesan cheese and dressing mix. Stir to combine.
- In another shallow dish melt butter in the microwave.
- Take a chicken breast and coat both sides in butter then roll in the corn flake mixture until all sides are coated.
- Place in a greased baking dish and repeat with the remaining chicken breasts.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.