I served this pasta at my daughter's 1st birthday party and it was a HUGE hit! Everyone went back for seconds and asked for the recipe. I was so thankful because I had never made this pasta before and I didn't even take a bite of it before I served it at the party. Risky right?!?!
1 c. chopped pecans, toasted
8 oz. bow-tie pasta, cooked according to the directions on the package
1 lb. fresh broccoli
1 c. mayo
1/3 c. sugar
1/3 cup red onion, diced
1/3 c. red wine vinegar
1 tsp. salt
2 c. seedless red grapes cut in halves
8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Toast the pecans in a 350 degree oven for 5-7 minutes. Set aside.
- Prepare the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Meanwhile, cut all the broccoli from the stems and separate into small pieces
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayo and next four ingredients.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, broccoli, grapes and dressing.
- Toss to coat and cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Stir in pecans and cooked bacon just before serving.