I love green beans. They are only one of about 5 veggies my husband will eat and my daughter loves them too. Cole on the other hand hates anything green (we are working on it). So, when I saw this on Pinterest from Kalyn's Kitchen I knew it was the perfect recipe to spice up ordinary green beans.
8 oz. of mushrooms, sliced
1 lb. fresh green beans
1/1/2 Tblsp. olive oil
1 Tblsp. Balsamic vinegar
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 Tblsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Rinse and slice mushrooms.
- Cut ends of green beans off and then cut in half.
- Put mushrooms and green beans in a plastic bag.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into the bag and massage it into the green beans and mushrooms.
- Pour onto a sheet pan and make sure you spread the beans and mushrooms out, try not to have anything overlapping.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until beans are tender- crisp and mushrooms are soft.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan before serving.