1 box of brownie mix
1/2 c. salted peanuts, chopped (optional)
1 c. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
1 1/2 c. chocolate chips
1 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
1/2 T. butter
1 1/2 c. Rice Krispies cereal
- Make and bake brownies according to the directions on the box using the correct amount of eggs, oil and water.
- Meanwhile, chop peanuts and Reese's.
- Once brownies are finished baking, remove them from the oven and top with peanuts and Reese's. Return to the oven for 4-6 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Melt in microwave at 30 second intervals so you don't burn the chocolate.
- Once melted, stir to combine and add Rice Krispies. Stir.
- Pour mixture over brownies and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.