1.30.2012

Better Than Crack Brownies

Though I have never tried crack, nor do I ever want to,  I can only imagine these are definitely better!  If you have been following this blog you know my favorite sweet is anything with chocolate and peanut butter in it.  I mean, the filling in my wedding cake was chocolate peanut butter moose for heavens sake!  I love it that much!  So, when I saw this recipe on Pinterest via How Sweet It Is I knew it was the dessert for me.  Boy was I right!  It is amazing and easy and addictive!!!!

Ingredients:

1 box of brownie mix
egg
oil water
1/2 c. salted peanuts, chopped (optional)
1 c. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
1 1/2 c. chocolate chips
1 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
1/2 T. butter
1 1/2 c. Rice Krispies cereal

Directions:

-  Make and bake brownies according to the directions on the box using the correct amount of eggs, oil and water.
-  Meanwhile, chop peanuts and Reese's.
- Once brownies are finished baking, remove them from the oven and top with peanuts and Reese's.  Return to the oven for 4-6 minutes.
-  In a medium bowl combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter.  Melt in microwave at 30 second intervals so you don't burn the chocolate.
-  Once melted, stir to combine and add Rice Krispies. Stir.
-  Pour mixture over brownies and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails