12 oz. (3/4 box) linguine
2 T. olive oil
3 small zucchini, cut into half moon slices
1 c. chick peas, drained and rinsed
2 cloves garlic, diced
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain pasta but keep 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook zucchini in the olive oil until tender.
- Add chick peas and garlic and cook until heated through.
- Toss the pasta with the reserved pasta water and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Divide the pasta among your individual serving bowls.
- Top each with the zucchini mixture and some of the remaining Parmesan cheese.