Ok, so, these are A-mazing! My sister made them for our family Christmas fun day and I am pretty sure they were all gone in like 2 minutes. And when she told me how easy they were to make I knew I had to make them asap. Seriously make these for your next gathering.
1 pkg. oreos
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 pkg. chocolate bark
- Put all the oreos in a large baggie and crush. There should not be any large pieces left.
- Pour into and bowl and mix in cream cheese until combined well. It should be cookie batter like in consistency.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll into 1 inch sized balls.
- Return the balls to the refrigerator until ready to coat in chocolate.
- In a medium size bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave.
- Dip oreo balls in the chocolate and let harden on wax paper before serving or storing.