12.20.2011

Homemade Hot Cocoa

Nothing screams winter more than hot cocoa.  This recipe is so easy, makes a ton and is really really good.  I found it here and because my husband and I are the only people drinking it I halved the recipe and I still think we will have enough to make it through the rest of the cold winter days this season.
Ingredients:

8 c. powdered milk
1 lb. 8 oz. box Nestle quik
4 c. powdered sugar
2 (8 oz.) jar flavored coffee creamer (in powder form) (the flavor you pick will be the flavor of your cocoa, i.e. peppermint coffee creamer will make your cocoa have a peppermint flavor)
11 oz. container regular coffee creamer (in powder form)
1/2 tsp. salt

Directions:

-  In a LARGE bowl combine all ingredients.
-  Store in an air tight container.
-  To serve mix 1/4 c. of cocoa mix with 1 c. hot water.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails