12.20.2011

Oreo Balls

Ok, so, these are A-mazing!  My sister made them for our family Christmas fun day and I am pretty sure they were all gone in like 2 minutes.  And when she told me how easy they were to make I knew I had to make them asap.  Seriously make these for your next gathering.
Ingredients:

1 pkg. oreos
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 pkg. chocolate bark

Directions:

-  Put all the oreos in a large baggie and crush.  There should not be any large pieces left.
-  Pour into and bowl and mix in cream cheese until combined well.  It should be cookie batter like in consistency.
-  Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
-  Remove from refrigerator and roll into 1 inch sized balls.
-  Return the balls to the refrigerator until ready to coat in chocolate.
-  In a medium size bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave.
-  Dip oreo balls in the chocolate and let harden on wax paper before serving or storing.

3 comments:

The Rohman Family said...

I've only tried them with the white chocolate bark and they were delicious!

Anonymous said...

How many oreo balls does this recipe make?

Anonymous said...

I made them today. I think I may have over-mixed the cream cheese and cookie mixture, they were very soft and runny. Difficult to handle, after refrigeration they were a little easier, but, I found it difficult to dip them in chocolate they would just fall apart. So, they look really bad, but, I am sure they will taste good. But, probably won't serve them to company. I will have to try them again doing something different in the processing. Thank you for the recipe. Serving them tomorrow.
Sharon C.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails