Could these be any cuter?!?! Another lovely Pinterest find. I had everything I needed for these in my pantry so it was a quick and easy treat to make!
Box of white cake mix
1/3 c. oil
1 1/4 c. water
- Follow the directions on the back of the cake box mixing the cake mix, eggs, water and oil.
- Pour batter into lined cup cake tins and bake according to the box.
- Let cupcakes cool completely before icing them.
- Use icing to attach North Pole sign and m&m to the candy cane.
- Insert candy cane into top of cupcake and enjoy!