Ummm OK....these are amazing. I will be making these for my kids birthday parties, appetizers for holiday parties, super bowl and any time in between! They are so easy and so delicious!
3/4 c. flour
3/4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tbsp. garlic powder
1/2 tbsp. basil
pinch of salt
3/4 c. whole milk
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1 bag mini pepperonis
1 jar pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, garlic powder, basil and salt.
- Whisk in the milk and egg.
- Stir in mozzarella, Parmesan and pepperoni.
- Let mixture stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir the batter and divide among the mini-muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve with heated pizza sauce for dipping.