No campfire needed! These S'mores Bars are incredible!
1 stick butter, at room temperature
1/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/3 c. flour
3/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
2 king-sized milk chocolate bars
1 1/2 c. marshmallow creme/fluff (not melted marshmallows)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugars until creamy.
- Beat in egg, and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add dry mixture to the butter mixture and mix on low until combined.
- Divide dough in half and press half of the dough into an even layer on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place chocolate bars on top of dough. They should fit side-by-side.
- Top chocolate with an even layer of marshmallow creme.
- Roll out remaining dough and cut into sections and place on top of marshmallow layer covering it completely.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.