I found this recipe from here via Pintrest. It was super yummy. I mean how can you go wrong with pasta, chicken and bacon??
1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 lb penne pasta
1/2 c. heavy cream
1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 c. cream cheese
1/4 tsp. black pepper
2 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- Grill chicken, slice and set aside
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package, drain and return to pan.
- In a small sauce pan pour in heavy cream and cream cheese. Cook on low until cream cheese melts.
- Remove sauce from heat and stir in red pepper flakes, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, eggs and pepper.
- Stir in bacon and pour over pasta. Stir to combine.
- Plate the pasta and top with chicken.