11.15.2010

Recipe Happy

In the last two weeks I have gone a little recipe happy! From Counting down to Thanksgiving to new and old recipes I have made I have had a lot to share with you! Make sure you don't miss out on any of them because I know you are going to love them all!

Countdown to Thanksgiving - Pecan Pie
Countdown to Thanksgiving - Cherry Pie
Beef Stroganoff
Texas Trash
Countdown to Thanksgiving - Monkey Bread
Elvis Presley Pound Cake
Swiss Chicken
Countdown to Thanksgiving - Biscuit Dressing
Countdown to Thanksgiving - Cranberry Salad
Countdown to Thanksgiving - Broccoli, Rice and Cheese Casserole
Countdown to Thanksgiving - Sweet Potato Casserole
Stay tuned for:
Smoked Sausage Jambalaya
Shortbread
Chicken Enchilada Pasta
If you try any of these please leave me a comment. I would love to know what everyone liked!

2 comments:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

I am flipping out over ALL of these and can't wait to make them!!! You're awesome for sharing these!

Lyric said...

Thanks Paige! Let me know which ones you try and liked!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails