1-1 1/2 lbs. Top round steak
1 (10.5 oz.) can beef broth
8 oz. sour cream
1 jar sliced mushrooms, drained
1 lb. No Yolk noodles
- Cook noodles according to the directions on the package.
- Cut beef into bite-size pieces. Salt and pepper meat.
- Lightly coat meat with flour.
- In a large skillet cook meat in a tablespoon of oil until meat is browned all the way through.
- Add beef broth, sour cream and mushrooms to the meat and stir to combine.
- Simmer until the sauce begins to thicken. How thick or thin the sauce is is up to you. If it gets to thick you can add a little bit of water to thin it out.
- Plate noodles and top with beef and sauce.