NOTE: This recipe serves about 15-20 people so remember to break it down to the serving size you need.Ingredients:
48 Hawaiian Rolls
2 lbs. shaved ham
1 c. butter, melted
1 tbsp. yellow mustard
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Cheddar cheese slices cut into 1/4's
- Slice rolls in half and place bottoms in a 9x13 pan.
- Layer rolls with ham and cheese and place tops on each roll to form a sandwich and set aside.
- In a small bowl melt butter and stir in mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour sauce over sandwiches evenly.
- Cover and chill over night.
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered for about 20 minutes or until cheese melts.