10.08.2010

Chicken Tetrazzini

Food.com is one of my new favorite places to get recipes. The website is east to navigate and the recipes are posted by people who just like to cook. Not everyone is a professional chef and the food looks amazing!
I was searching for chicken recipes and came across this one and it just looked good to me and it was! I think you will like it too! It screams fall and colder temperatures to me and I will make this recipe again and again!
Ingredients:

1 1/2 - 2 c. cooked chicken, diced
6 oz. spaghetti, cooked al dente
10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 c. milk
1/2 c. onions, chopped
1/4 c. bell pepper, chopped
2 oz. canned mushroom pieces, drained
2-3 tbls. bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- In a large pan saute onion and bell pepper. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink in the middle.
- Add all other ingredients to the pan except for 1/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- Combine together and pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for about 30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Just recently found your blog and I'm now following along! :) I'm going to try this recipe for sure!

Sarah said...

This was really good. I made a gluten free version for my family tonight and left out the parm/peppers because I didnt have any...but it was excellent. Even my picky eaters ate it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails