1 (10.75 oz) frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 9 (1 in.) slices
2 tbls. butter, melted
1/3 c. honey, for drizzling
8 oz. mascarpone cheese
1/2 c. heaving whipping cream
1/4 c. sugar
1 tbls. fresh orange juice
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1 lime, zested and juiced
1 tsp. orange zest
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large oranges, segmented
- For the pound cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange pound cake in a single layer. Brush each slice with melted butter and drizzle with honey.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Set aside to cool.
- For the citrus cream: in a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat all the ingredients together until stiff peaks form.
- To serve, spoon the citrus cream on each cooled pound cake slice and top with an orange segment.