2-3 chicken breasts, cooked & shredded (guess what I used instead...yup, rotisserie chicken)
1/3 c. cream cheese
1/4 c. salsa verde (green salsa)
1 tbsp. lime juice
1/4 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/4. tsp. garlic powder
3 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
2 tbsp. green onions, chopped
1 c. pepper jack cheese, grated
corn or flour tortillas (I used corn this time and will try flour next time)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- mix chicken, cream cheese, salsa, lime juice, all of the spices, cilantro, onions and pepper jack cheese.
- Spread about 2-3 tablespoons on the lower third of the tortilla and roll.
- Place in a baking dish seam side down.
- Spray tortillas lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole and or salsa.
- I also made white rice and added lime juice, cilantro and salt to it and served it on the side.