5.04.2010

Banana Pudding

I was having a craving for Banana Pudding the other day so I got on line and googled "the best banana pudding recipe ever" and this is the recipe I got. It is pretty amazing and totally hit the spot!
Ingredients:

1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (5 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
3 c. cold milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (I didn't have this so I made whipped cream from scratch instead)
4 bananas, sliced
1/2 (12 oz.) package vanilla wafers (I like lots of vanilla wafers and bananas so I used a little more than suggested)

Directions:

- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Layer vanilla wafers, bananas and pudding mixture into your serving dish.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails