5.02.2010

Amazing Burgers

I am totally guilty of making a pretty boring, standard burger. I usually use ground beef, salt and pepper and that's about it. Well, while watching the food network yesterday I was inspired by one of Ina's burger recipes. I made these last night and they were awesome! I forgot to take a picture but trust me, you want to make these!

Ingredients:

1 lb. ground chuck
1 lb. ground sirloin
1/2 c. seasoned dry bread crumbs
1/4 c. steak sauce
3 eggs
1 1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. black pepper

Directions:

- Carefully mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir just enough to incorporate all ingredients. Do Not over mix or your meat will be dry.
- Form 4-5 patties and grill.

I also sauteed 1/2 onion and some sliced mushrooms in about 2 tablespoons of butter and enough worcestershire to cover the bottom of a medium pan. I topped our burgers with a slice of cheddar cheese and the sauteed onions and mushrooms. To. Die. For.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails