Breast meat from one rotisserie chicken, cut into bite size chunks
1 (4.5 oz) can chopped green chiles, drained
2 tsp. taco seasoning mix
1 c. shredded Mexican cheese blend
1/2 c. Bisquick mix
1/2 c. cornmeal
3/4 c. milk
1 (11 oz) can Mexicorn (corn with the red and green peppers in it)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 9 inch glass pie plate, stir chicken, chiles and taco seasoning until mixed and distributed evenly on the pan.
- Top with cheese.
- In a medium bowl stir, Bisquick, cornmeal, milk, egg and corn until blended.
- Pour over cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cut into wedges and top with sour cream, avocado and salsa if desired.