3.25.2010

Mac 'n Chicken Cacciatore

I love it when I find a yummy recipe on the box of something I already have in my pantry. I found this recipe a long time ago on the back of a Kraft Shells and Cheese box and it is so good. It is so easy and quick to make. Pair it with a salad and you've got yourself a great meal!

Ingredients:

1 (7-1/4 oz.) box of Kraft Shells and Cheese
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast (I've also used canned chicken when I'm in a time crunch)
1 (14 1/2 oz.) can Italian-Style diced tomatoes, un-drained
1/2 c. chopped green bell peppers

Directions:

- Bake chicken and cut into bite size pieces
- Cook Shells and Cheese according to the directions on the box
- Once Shells and Cheese is cooked add chicken, tomatoes and peppers.
- Stir and cook on low heat for 5-10 mins.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails