3.25.2010

Dump Cake

This is probably the easiest dessert you will EVER make. My aunt makes this and I had forgotten about how yummy it is until I had it recently. The great thing about this recipe is you can use any kind of fruit filling. I used peach this time because my husband likes peach the best but my favorite is cherry. In the fall I am going to try it with apples and spice cake mix! Yummo!!!
Ingredients:

1 box yellow cake mix
2 large cans of peach pie filling (or your favorite fruit pie filling)
1 stick of butter

Directions:

- Dump both cans of your pie filling into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Dump box of yellow cake mix on top of fruit and distribute evenly.
- Cut the stick of butter into 12 slices and place on top of cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees until slightly brown and bubbling on top.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails