3 lbs. Chuck roast
Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder to taste
1 bottle Kraft brand Sweet and Spicy Chipotle BBQ Sauce
1 (12 oz) can Beer
1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray's brand Honey BBQ Sauce
- Season all sides of the beef with salt, pepper and garlic powder and place in a large crock-pot.
- Pour entire bottle of chipotle BBQ sauce to cover the meat completely.
- Pour the bottle of beer on top and sides of the meat.
- Cover and cook on high for 7 hours.
- Remove roast from crock-pot and discard all remaining liquids.
- Shred beef with a fork and return beef to the crock-pot.
- Add bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's to beef and stir.
- Reduce heat to warm for 1-2 hours or until ready to serve.