I have grown up with this recipe. We always make it for 4th of July, Labor Day and Memorial Day parties and for any other occasion for that matter. If you don't like coconut you probably won't like these but my family loves them.
1 to 1 1/2 c. Graham Cracker Crumbs
1 stick Butter
1 to 1 1/2 c. Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels
1 to 1 1/2 c. Shredded Coconut
1 to 1 1/2 c. Pecan halves
1 can Eagle Brand Milk
- Melt butter in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with butter and press into the bottom of the pan.
- Evenly distribute semi-sweet morsels on top of crust.
- Evenly distribute coconut on top of morsels.
- Evenly distribute pecans on top of coconut.
- Evenly distribute entire can of Eagle Brand Milk on top of pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees until edges are toasted.