Y'all. Make these stuffed mushrooms. It is The Pioneer Woman's recipe. Need I say more?? I will say I made them for a dinner party and they were gone in no time!
White Button Mushrooms
Hot Pork Sausage (I used regular sausage)
Medium Onion, Diced
Garlic, Finely Minced
Dry White Wine
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Salt And Pepper, to taste
- Wipe off or wash mushrooms in water. Pop out stems, set aside.
- Chop mushroom stems finely and set aside.
- In a skillet cook sausage. Let it drain on a paper towel.
- Add onions and garlic to the same skillet you cooked the sausage in; cook for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour wine into the pan and scrape all the little bits off the bottom, allow liquid to evaporate.
- Add in chopped mushroom stems, stir to cook for 2 minutes and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and egg yolk. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Add cooled sausage and cooled mushroom stems. Stir mixture together.
- Smear mixture into the cavity of each mushroom, creating a sizable mound over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for ten minutes before serving.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)