So I have a thing for brownies. I love baking them and adding different little touches to them. I have made them with Symphony Bars in the middle or Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Bars in the middle. I have also used Ande's Mints......basically the options are endless. But, this time I tricked these brownies out even more! My husband and kids L.O.V.E. these Oreo Balls. I mean, LOVE! So I decided to deconstruct them and top a brownie with their ingredients. Let me tell you something......they are to die for! Serve these at your next gathering!
A box of your favorite brownie mix (I always make Ghirardelli Double Chocolate mix)
1 package of Oreos
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
Candy Making Milk Chocolate (ex. Candiquik or Almond Bark)
- Prepare and bake your brownies according to the directions on the box.
- Once they are baked, let them cool completely.
- In a food processor, combine the package of Oreos and 8 oz. of cream cheese. If you do not have a food processor, place Oreos in a large baggy and crush until fine with a rolling pin. Then in a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and crushed Oreos.
- Spread mixture on top of cooled brownies.
- Following the directions on the package, melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Spread melted chocolate evenly over Oreo layer.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve,