This recipe is from my Taste of Home magazine and it is so good! Even my one year old could not get enough!
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
1 lb. fresh asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 c. heavy whipping cream
1/2 c. prepared pesto
couscous, prepared according to the directions on the package
- In a large skillet cook the cubed chicken in olive oil until not longer pink. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan cook asparagus in olive oil until crisp-tender.
- Stir in whipping cream and pesto.
- Return chicken to the asparagus and cream mixture and heat through.
- Serve over couscous and enjoy!