1 lb. ground turkey
1 pkg. taco seasoning
4 oz. cream cheese
12 large pasta shells
1 c. salsa
1 c. taco sauce
2 c. shredded cheddar jack cheese
1 1/2 c. crushed tortilla chips
3 green onions, chopped
1 c. sour cream
- Cook shells according to directions on the box. Drain and let cool.
- In a large skillet, cook ground turkey until no longer pink.
- Add taco seasoning to the meat according to the directions on the package.
- Add cream cheese, cover and simmer until cream cheese is melted. Stir to fully combine.
- Let the meat and cream cheese mixture cool.
- Pour salsa evenly into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Stuff each pasta shell with the meat mixture and place in the baking dish.
- Top each shell with some of the taco sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, uncover the shells and top each one with some of the crushed tortilla chips and shredded cheese.
- Return to the oven, uncovered and bake until cheese is melted.
- Serve with green onions and sour cream and avocados too!