I got this recipe from my sister and I don't know why I don't make it more often. It is the easiest bread you will ever make. It is so buttery and salty and just so darn good! It is perfect with soup or pasta!
3 c. self-rising flour
1/4 c. sugar
1 bottle beer (I use bud light)
1 stick butter
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar and beer.
- Loosely press into an 8x8 greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Melt stick of butter in the microwave.
- Remove bread from oven and pour melted butter on top.
- Return bread to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Cut bread into squares and serve hot!