1 can home style biscuits
1 stick of butter
- Pour oil into large pan. You will need about 1/2 inches of oil. Turn heat on medium to medium high.
- Cut holes in each biscuit (I just used the lid from a bottle in my pantry to punch the holes)
- Melt butter in a small bowl
- In a separate bowl mix cinnamon and sugar (use what ever ratio you like)
- Please donuts in the oil (the oil should bubble around the edges)
- It will only take a minute or two on each side so watch them closely.
- Place finished donuts on a paper towel to drain.
- Repeat the same cooking process with the donut holes
- While the donuts are still warm, dip them in the butter and then coat in sugar mixture.
- Get a glass of milk and enjoy!