4.03.2011

Strawberry Jello Cake

While I was in the hospital after having our sweet baby girl, my sister's good friend, Michelle, made me this cake and to say I fell in love with it would be an understatement. It is light and the perfect summer dessert. Make sure you make it for your next cook out! Ingredients:
1 box white cake mix plus the ingredients on the box {oil, eggs and water}
1 large box strawberry instant jello
1 c. hot water
1 c. cold water
1 container of cool whip, thawed
1 carton strawberries, sliced

Directions:

- Bake the cake according to the directions on the box.
- Let cake cool completely.
- In a medium bowl dissolve jello in hot water. Add cold water and stir.
- Poke holes all over the cake with a fork.
- Pour jello mix over cake.
- Top with cool whip and strawberries.
- Refrigerate over night and enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a favorite recipe of mine too, I love it! I make it with raspberry jello & fresh raspberries, since they're my favorite. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails