1 (14.5 oz.) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 (14.5 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (14.5 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
ground cumin to taste
1 (28 oz.) can whole, peeled tomatoes
chili powder to taste
1 pkg. chili seasoning mix
1 small can tomato paste
1 can chili beans
2 (28 oz.) can diced tomatoes
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 medium onion, diced
1 lb. mixed ground beef and sausage, browned and drained
- Cook meat until brown all the way through.
- In some olive oil saute onion and bell pepper.
- Stir in the diced and whole tomatoes.
- Add cumin and chili powder to taste and cook for about 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add all of the beans, cooked meat and chili seasoning.
- Partially cover and let simmer for 4 hours.