1 (3 oz.) box unsweetened lemon jello
1 (3 oz.) box unsweetened cherry jello
2 c. boiling water
2 c. sugar
1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
2 apples, peeled and diced
1 (12 oz.) bag fresh cranberries, cut in half
1 c. chopped pecans, optional
- In a large pot bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Stir in lemon and cherry jello and 2 cups of sugar.
- Stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour into a serving bowl.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate over night until ready to serve.