I found this recipe at Kraftrecipes.com. I was craving Italian food and man did this hit the spot. I served it with a Caesar salad and devoured a huge portion!!Ingredients:
1-1/2 c. penne pasta, uncooked
1 (9 oz.) pkg. fresh spinach leaves
1 lb. chicken, cut into bite size pieces (Rotisserie)
1 tsp. dried basil leaves
1 (14.5 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
1 (14.5 oz.) can diced Italian style tomatoes, drained
2 oz. cream cheese, cubed
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook pasta as directed on package and add spinach to the boiling water with 1 minute left to cook.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken and basil in a skillet.
- When chicken is fully cooked stir in spaghetti sauce and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
- Simmer on low heat for 3 minutes and stir in cream cheese.
- Drain spinach and pasta and return to the pan.
- Add chicken mixture to the pasta and stir in 1/2 c. mozzarella.
- Pour into an 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with parmesan and remaining mozzarella and return to the oven until mozzarella is melted.