2 (8 oz.) cans crescent rolls or dough sheets
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 c. sugar, divided
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 stick butter
1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- Press one sheet of the dough into the bottom of the pan.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 cup of the sugar and vanilla until smooth and spread over dough.
- Place second sheet of dough on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Stir in remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Drizzle butter mixture over dough.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.