7.10.2010

Frozen Lemonade Squares

My friend/co-worker/babysitter when my sister and I were little, Allison, gave me the recipe for the most delicious summer dessert ever! She saw it on the back of a graham cracker box and tried it and told me I needed to do the same ASAP! I made it this weekend and they are to.die.for! This dessert is so refreshing and citrus-y and fabulous! You must try!Ingredients:

9 Honey Maid Low Fat Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1 1/4 cups)
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 qt. (4 cups) frozen vanilla low-fat yogurt, softened (I used Dryers)
6 oz. frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
Cool Whip

Directions:

- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9x9 pan (I don't have a 9x9 so I used a 8x8)
- Beat yogurt and lemonade with a mixer until well blended.
- Spread over crust.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with cool whip and serve.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Making your brisket tonight and smells So good!! I will probably post recipe and link back to you if that's ok. I found your blog thru Meredith Northcutt I think?? It's wonderful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails