1 box Barilla Piccolini Mini Fusilli, cooked according to package, drain
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp. onion, finely chopped (I used more onion than that)
1 lb. chicken breast, cubed
1 (6 oz.) bag baby spinach, cut in strips
1 c. heavy whipping cream
1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet, saute onion in the olive oil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high, add chicken, season with salt and pepper.
- After 3 minutes or when chicken is cooked through add spinach and cream.
- Simmer 5 additional minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to the chicken and spinach and toss.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
NOTE: Next time I make this I am going to add mushrooms and maybe some peas!