My friend Jessica brought me super yummy cookies the other day. She knows my love for anything chocolate and peanut butter so the cookies she made were perfect! I made some for our family dinner on Sunday night and they were devoured. I love it when someone reminds me of recipes I like but never think to make! Thanks Jessica! As always your treat was delicious!Ingredients:
1 1/2 c. butter, melted
2 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 c. flour
3/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2 c. peanut butter chips (these cookies would be good with white chocolate chips as well)
- In a large bowl mix together butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually stir flour mixture in to the butter mixture.
- Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.