2.24.2010

Cheese Muffins

This is another recipe I got from my friend Jessica (you will probably see her name on this blog a lot). Let me tell you how awesome these cheese biscuits are.....well, I can't. You are just going to have to make them to understand the goodness.
Ingredients:

1 1/2 c. Flour
1 1/2 tblsp. Sugar
1 tblsp. Baking powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
3 c. Shredded Colby-Jack cheese
1 c. Milk
1 Egg
1/4 c. butter, melted

Directions:

- In a medium bowl whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Stir in all 3 cups of cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg, butter and milk together.
- Poor wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir.
- Bake in greased muffin tins at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

Even Cole likes them....and he doesn't like anything right now!

1 comment:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

oh, and we had these too with our BBQ shredded beef ... OH MY. I could eat these for a meal alone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails