SHUT THE FRONT DOOR PEOPLE! These bars are incredible. These are a variation of my Hello Dolly bars and they complete me. I love chocolate and peanut butter and graham cracker crust so these are pretty much a perfect dessert in my eyes. The best part is they are a cinch to make!
1/2 c. butter, melted
1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 c. peanuts, chopped
1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
1 c. peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place butter in a 9x13 baking dish and melt in the oven.
- Remove pan from the oven and stir graham cracker crumbs. Once combined press into an even layer in the pan.
- Drizzle can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over the crust.
- Top with chopped peanuts, chocolate chips and finally the peanut butter chips.
- Press nuts and chips gently into the condensed milk.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until edges begin to brown and bubble slightly.
- Let it completely cool before cutting and serving.